Accelerated BSN Program at Marian University
Attend an Event
Want to get your questions answered in person? Check out our upcoming events.
|West Side Chamber of Commerce After Hours Meeting-Indianapolis||Books & Brews, 5836 Crawfordsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46224||August 21, 2018|
|St. Vincent StatFlight Vital Signs Conference||Double Tree Hotel, 601 Walnut Street, Evansville, IN 47708||August 23, 2018|
|St. Vincent StatFlight Vital Signs Conference||Double Tree Hotel, 601 Walnut Street, Evansville, IN 47708||August 24, 2018|
|Come Explore Nursing||St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital|
Schaefer Conference Rooms A-D
2001 W. 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46260
|August 29, 2018|
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
|Nursing Preview Night||ABSN Program Site|
9002 Purdue Rd, Suite 400, Indianapolis, IN 46268
|November 7, 2018|
5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Earn your BSN in as few as 16 months.
Here’s why future nurses in Indiana choose Marian Universities’s accelerated nursing program:
- The ABSN is designed for individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in any field. No prior nursing experience is required.
- Comprehensive curriculum prepares you for the NCLEX licensure exam.
- Interactive online classes are enhanced by supportive faculty and staff.
- We emphasize hands-on practice in our state-of-the-art nursing skills lab.
- The program includes clinical experiences in real healthcare settings, starting in your first semester.
Learn how you can earn a BSN degree in as few as 16 months. Contact us today by filling out this brief form.