How Marian University’s ABSN
Program Prepares You for Your Career
Our hybrid program blends online and in-person learning
The Marian University ABSN program engages you with a rigorous program that spans online and on-site instruction, developing your skills with practical experience that will apply directly to your career.
Our full-time, four-semester program comprises:
Online Coursework Through Our Dynamic e-Learning Management System
As a Marian University ABSN student, you’ll:
- Be able to complete assignments and quizzes on your schedule.
- Participate in innovative learning modules that prepare you for real patient care scenarios.
- Regularly speak with peers and instructors through discussion forums and chat sessions.
- Apply your knowledge to proctored on-site exams.
On-Site Nursing Skills and Simulation Labs
Under expert guidance, you’ll gain practical experience in:
- Practicing and mastering basic nursing skills like bed changes and nasogastric tube changes.
- Collaborating with peers, managing work and care as a team.
- Applying skills and techniques to mock high-risk trauma scenarios using medical manikins.
Clinical Rotations at Top Regional Healthcare Facilities
Working with instructors and mentors, you’ll:
- Provide care to patients in real-world healthcare settings.
- Learn a holistic patient-care model that focuses on the individual.
- Become comfortable interacting with patients.
After learning through interactive online coursework and hands-on practice overseen by experienced instructors, you’ll graduate prepared to sit for the NCLEX-RN licensure exam and
enter the field as a practice-ready nurse.