Accelerated BSN in Nashville
Discover how our Accelerated BSN program combines online and on-site experiential learning for a quality second-degree experience.
Accelerated Nursing Program for Non-Nurses
If you already have a bachelor’s degree, our accelerated nursing program for non-nurses in Nashville, Tennessee, makes it possible for you to earn your BSN in as few as 16 months.
Designed specifically for non-nurses, our full-time accelerated second-degree BSN program can fast-track your transition into the field because it offers three start dates per year — in January, May, and August — and leverages your existing degree in another field of study.
This accelerated second-degree BSN program is ideal for motivated career changers because it offers:
- A rigorous hybrid curriculum of online classes, on-site labs, and clinical rotations at Ascension Saint Thomas.
- A supportive, faith-based learning environment with small student-to-faculty ratios.
- An accredited second-degree nursing school education with consistently above-average first-time NCLEX pass rates.
- A state-of-the-art ABSN learning site located inside Saint Thomas West.
Taking your prerequisites through Marian University ensures a seamless credit transfer into our Leighton School of Nursing.
Take Prerequisites Online to Make the Seamless Transition into Nursing School
Our accelerated nursing program for non-nurses requires students to complete prerequisite courses, available online and in an accelerated format, prior to enrollment. Completing these prerequisites through Marian’s Adult Programs (MAP) can provide students with:
- Accredited online classes in an accelerated format.
- Five-week course options offered nine times a year.
- Eight-week course option offered six times a year.
- Seamless credit transfers with our Leighton School of Nursing.
- Reserved seating opportunities for the ABSN program.
Our accelerated BSN program in Nashville places you on a path to a nursing career in as few as 16 months.