ABSN Admission Requirements
Our second-degree accelerated nursing program is for motivated individuals who want to quickly transition into the field of nursing. To be eligible for our 16-month ABSN program, you must:
- Hold a non-nursing bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Have a minimum overall cumulative 2.8 GPA or a 3.0 GPA for the last 60 credit hours completed. (Note: Students seeking contingent admission must have a cumulative 2.8 GPA in their prior degree.)
- Complete all of the ABSN prerequisite courses within the grade and GPA requirements.
We also seek students who have a true compassion for others and believe in holistic care, which focuses on treating the mind, body, and spirit. Plus, it is our belief that every great nurse is:
- A good listener and communicator,
- Highly empathetic and patient,
- Extremely detailed and organized,
- Level-headed in high-stress situations.
Talk to an Advisor
If you believe you have what it takes to succeed in our accelerated nursing school, we recommend speaking with an admissions advisor as soon as possible. Our staff will be able to tell you about the structure of the program, the time commitment involved, and the full scope of the application process.
Contact us to learn about our accelerated nursing program admission requirements.