Accelerated Nursing Program in Indianapolis
A bachelor’s degree in nursing will equip you to enter a rewarding new career.
A Program Made to Help You Become a Nurse Faster
If you’re ready to get on the fast track toward a rewarding new nursing career, our accelerated nursing program for non-nurses in Indianapolis, Indiana, is made for you. Why? Because through Marian University’s second-degree Accelerated BSN program, you can use your non-nursing degree to begin your nursing career sooner.
Upon successfully completing your prerequisites and fulfilling the other admissions requirements for our second-degree BSN program, get ready for a 16-month sprint of intense nursing study in the form of online coursework, on-site skills labs, and clinical rotations through our hospital partner: Ascension St. Vincent.
What else makes our 16-month accelerated nursing program in Indianapolis ideal for second-degree students? It offers:
- Three start dates a year, in January, May, and August.
- Invaluable patient care experiences and networking opportunities via our clinical partnership with Ascension St. Vincent.
- A CCNE-accredited nursing education that readies you to sit for the nursing licensure exam.
- An ABSN learning site in Northwest Indianapolis where students complete simulation and skills labs.
Earn your BSN degree in as few as 16 months and put yourself on the fast track to nursing.
Our State-of-the-Art Learning Center
Our second degree accelerated BSN program in Indianapolis takes place at our onsite learning center, equipped with high-tech hospital-grade equipment to provide all the resources you will need for a top-class nursing education. Our facilities include:
- Onsite learning and testing rooms.
- Simulation labs with clinical equipment.
- Study areas to connect and learn with your cohort.
With the best available facilities, you can earn your BSN degree on an accelerated timeline and begin your new career in nursing.
Our second degree ABSN program makes it possible to study nursing without starting over.