Accelerated Nursing Program in Oklahoma City
Our ABSN program leverages your bachelor’s degree so you can earn a BSN in as few as 16 months.
Earn Your BSN Degree in as Few as 16 Months
Marian University’s Accelerated BSN program in Oklahoma City gives non-nursing bachelor’s degree holders the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree in as few as 16 months and become a nurse faster.
With three start dates per year in January, May and August, and prerequisites offered 100% online in an accelerated format through our university, it’s possible to fast-track your path into the profession.
Our 16-month Accelerated BSN program is comprised of online coursework, on-site skills and simulation labs, and clinical rotations, helping you gain the nursing knowledge and experience to succeed in today’s ever-evolving healthcare workforce. Succeed as a nursing student with:
- High accessibility with three start dates a year.
- A faith-based, supportive learning environment rooted in Franciscan values.
- A CCNE-accredited nursing education designed to help you feel prepared to sit for the nursing licensure exam.
Get the inside scoop on our second-degree nursing program, including how online courses work.
An Innovative Program Made Possible Through Online Learning
Our second-degree, accelerated nursing curriculum is spread over four full-time semesters and includes online coursework, nursing skills and simulation labs, and clinical rotations at top healthcare facilities around Oklahoma City, including Mercy Hospital.
- Participate in real-time conferences with fellow students and instructors
- Complete assignments and quizzes
- Communicate with classmates in discussion forums
- Read materials and view video lectures
Apply to one of three start dates per year to kickstart your accelerated nursing education.