ABSN Program Admission Requirements
Our second-degree ABSN program in Nashville is for motivated individuals who want to quickly transition into a nursing career. To be eligible for the 16-month program, you must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a non-nursing field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Have a minimum overall cumulative 2.8 GPA or a 3.0 GPA for the last 60 credit hours completed.
- Complete a series of ABSN prerequisite courses within our grade and GPA requirements.
Furthermore, because our ABSN curriculum and clinical rotations emphasize spiritually centered, holistic patient care, it’s also important for you to be:
- A good listener and communicator,
- Highly empathetic and patient,
- Extremely detailed and organized,
- Level-headed in high-stress situations.
Contact us to learn about our ABSN program admission requirements.