Accelerated BSN Program at Marian University
Start your nursing career in 16 months.
Here’s why future nurses in Indiana choose Marian’s accelerated nursing program:
- The ABSN is designed for individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in any field. No prior nursing experience is required.
- Comprehensive curriculum prepares you for the NCLEX licensure exam.
- Interactive online classes are enhanced by supportive faculty and staff.
- We emphasize hands-on practice in our state-of-the-art nursing skills lab.
- The program includes 750 hours of clinical experience in real healthcare settings, starting in your first semester.
Learn how you can become a nurse in just 16 months. Contact us today by filling out this brief form.